The AT2000T is a step-up transformer that is the culmination of know-how from both the AT5000T, which was released to celebrate our 45th anniversary, and its improved follow-up, the AT3000T.
The AT2000T represents incredible value for money, coming installed with the same special winding EI core transformer as the AT3000T, and retains its special flatness and superior sound quality. Enjoy rich sounds from analogue records with the AT2000T.
- Wide-band capable special separator winding EI core transformer with reduced coil condenser material.
- 70% permalloy core for low loss design.
- Special wide-band compatible withany MC cartridges showing an output impedance inferior to 20 ohms .
- Floating insulation for reduced transformer resonance.
- Strong metallic sealed body highly resistant to external noise.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 50 000Hz (± 3dB)
- Gain: 24dB
- Compatible MC cartridges : 2 to 20 ohms (standard phono input)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47k ohms
- Channel Balance: Up to 0.5dB
- Channel separation: Better than 85dB
- Dimensions: H89×W140×D125mm
- Weight: 1.2kg